Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Homemade Granola Bars - Recipe

After the parent teacher conference this week, I had a few spare moments to try a recipe that I had discovered last week: Homemade Granola Bars. This is a super simple recipe and the result is super delicious.  The proportions are nicely calibrated and the recipe is flexible so you can adapt it to make something yummy with whatever ingredients you have on hand.  I substituted almond butter for peanut butter since we have allergy issues. You could replace the craisins with chocolate chips.

 Martha Stewart didn't mention what the nutritional value is of these things. If anyone knows, can you leave a comment? I'm assuming they're good for you. Click For Recipe

4 comments:

Handmade in Israel said...

Yum! They look good!

Unknown said...

Mmm... I think I just gained five pounds. :-)

Lindsay @ Hello Hue said...

OOh, I've been meaning to try my hand at some homemade granola bars lately! Just might have found the recipe! :)

Unknown said...

those look super yummy!